Apr 1, 2009
China expands currency swaps to avoid trading in dollars
Argentina and Brazil
Russia, China, Belarus,
South Korea, Japan and China
Southeast Asia, China, Japan, Korea
"...the problem of mal-distribution of wealth is not just that a few very rich people own the vast majority of everything and the many, many of us in the grubby multitudes of common-clay peasant scum whose lot in life is to make scumbags and government scumbags ... rich and make the other rich richer, too, while we “un-rich” own virtually nothing.
In case you were wondering, the multitudes of the un-rich include you, me, and everyone we know.
The kicker that makes it all so funny is that it is us un-rich peons that still owe all the money that the rich now own! Hahaha! That is the result of having a credit-based money; money only comes into existence if somebody borrows it, and money goes out of existence when the debt is paid, so that if the debt that created the money in the first place was repaid, there would be no money for the rich to have! Hahaha! WoooOOooo! Makes your head spin! Hahaha! ..." Read all here
Most Popular Posts of the Week:
- UKIP's Godfrey Bloom Blasts Fractional Reserve Lending as Fraud; Says Central Bankers Should be Tried for Financial Crimes
- The Prison System Expands at Frightening Pace Following Declaration of War on Drugs
- Black Eagle Fund, the Shadow CIA and the relationship to Sept. 11th
- The War on 3D Printing Begins
- An Even Bigger Scandal: Why Are IRS Audits Being Used To Punish Obama’s Political Enemies?
- THE SATURDAY ESSAY:What else are they manipulating?
- Social Mood Darkens in Europe, Especially France, as Eurozone Economy in Freefall
- Just Say Non To The New "Sick Man Of Europe" - Support For EU Plunges In France And Most European Countries
- Europe's EUR 500 Billion Ticking NPLTime Bomb
- Hungry? Lacking protein? Eat an insect, UN says