Dec 22, 2009
State Terrorists' dilemma: the woman is a Mossad agent accompanied by a guard assigned to keep her mouth shut
Two young Mossad operatives recently hospitalized in psychiatric hospital in center of country. Mossad official assigned to them 24-hours a day to ensure that state secrets not revealed because of their "unstable mental state". One of the large mental health hospitals in Israel was recently surprised to receive a young, good-looking patient in a psychotic state who was accompanied by a personal security guard, Yedioth Ahronoth reported on Sunday. The doctors, who asked why the woman was accompanied by a guard, were shocked to learn that she was a Mossad agent and that the security guard was not assigned to her in order assure her safety or protect her life, but to ensure that she not reveal any state secrets.
- Israel Took Organs From Dead Without Permission
- British bill to protect Israelis from prosecution
- The Palestinian Authority demands international investigation into the theft of the Palestinian organs
- The 57-minute video was filmed by Yehuda Hiss, the director and chief pathologist at the Abu Kabir Institute of Forensic Medicine, and explains how he authorized organ theft, gave instructions to doctors to do so and said he would sometimes snatch the organs himself.
Here's the good news - U.S. debt levels will be perfectly normal relative to other developed countries over the next few years, according to the International Monetary Fund.
Here's the bad news - It's because every advanced nation is piling on debt like there's no tomorrow.
Thus massive government debt is the new normal for the G20 nations. For the U.S. dollar, this is actually great news relative to other major G20 currencies. Meanwhile, developing nations will continue reducing debt to GDP, which is even better news for theirs.
The Economist: The IMF forecasts that gross government debt among advanced economies will continue to rise until 2014, reaching 114% of GDP, compared to just 35% for developing nations.Join the conversation about this story »
Chart via The EconomistMore:
- Desperate Greek Minister Tries Instilling Confidence On CNBC, Doesn't Get Interrupted By News Of A Governor And Prostitute
- It's Spreading: The Greek Flu Comes To Austria
- Greek Finance Minister Comes Out Swinging, Hints At Similarities With US Debt Situation
- Moody's Downgrades Greece, As Civil Servants Union Threatens To Go On Strike To Protest Budget Cuts
- Half Of State Unemployment Programs Are Broke
- Bankers fear sovereign risk in 2010
- Europe's debt mountain crushes the euro
Did the Americans have detailed advance information about the 26/11 plot which they did not share with India, only passing on a watered-down warning? And was there an American spy within the Lashkar-e-Tayyeba who kept Washington (or Langley) informed of terror acts planned against India -- even if this information was never handed over to us? It is certainly beginning to look that way... The terror suspect, we were told, was a US citizen of Pakistani origin. He had some links with the LeT. He had visited India. He may have been part of an advance team for 26/11... These papers showed that Headley had been convicted and sent to jail. But after 9/11, he had been set free and sent to Pakistan to work as an undercover agent for the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). According to US journalists, Headley had been given a new passport in the American name of David Headley (his American mother’s maiden name is Headley) rather than his original name of Daood Gilani. He flew around the world, entering and leaving the US at will, avoiding the sort of attention that a convicted drug criminal was certain to attract at US airports. Further, suggested US journos, the DEA assignment may have been a cover... Why would the US treat a 26/11 suspect with such consideration? The only explanation that fits is this: he was an American agent all along. The US arrested him only when it seemed that Indian investigators were on his trail. He will be sentenced to jail, will vanish into the US jail system for a while and will then be sprung again -- as he was the last time.
More: David Headley Said to Have Helped Terrorists Target Nuclear Plant --Authorities Say Chicago Man Cased, Photographed Facility at Tombroy, India, that Produces Plutonium for Nuke Weapons 21 Dec 2009
The Chicago man charged with helping plot the terror attacks one year ago in Mumbai also photographed and conducted surveillance of a nuclear weapons fuel plant [Bhabha Atomic Research Center] in Tromboy, India, according to Indian and U.S. law enforcement authorities. The authorities say David Headley was sent to Tromboy, a northwest suburb of Mumbai, by his [CIA] handlers in the terror group Lashkar-e-Taiba, an affiliate of al Qaeda.
Update: HEADLEY, LIKE DAWOOD IBRAHIM, LINKED TO 1993 BOMBINGS; CIA INVOLVEMENT IN INDIA
More: Terrorist or CIA agent? May be both?
And more: Mumbai siege suspect a US double agent?
Most Popular Posts of the Week:
- UKIP's Godfrey Bloom Blasts Fractional Reserve Lending as Fraud; Says Central Bankers Should be Tried for Financial Crimes
- The Prison System Expands at Frightening Pace Following Declaration of War on Drugs
- Black Eagle Fund, the Shadow CIA and the relationship to Sept. 11th
- The War on 3D Printing Begins
- An Even Bigger Scandal: Why Are IRS Audits Being Used To Punish Obama’s Political Enemies?
- THE SATURDAY ESSAY:What else are they manipulating?
- Social Mood Darkens in Europe, Especially France, as Eurozone Economy in Freefall
- Just Say Non To The New "Sick Man Of Europe" - Support For EU Plunges In France And Most European Countries
- THE COLLAPSE OF FIAT MONEY BY A FALLING ENERGY SUPPLY
- Europe's EUR 500 Billion Ticking NPLTime Bomb